Discover how to create a viable Connected Car business model and drive consumer uptake through a safer driving experience
In today’s climate, connectivity is king! Creating The Connected Car is changing our lives; aiming to improve driver safety, whilst connecting the vehicle with the outside world to provide an all round better driving experience.
But, where is the business model for The Connected Car market?
With autonomous driving fast approaching, are consumers ready to accept and engage with this new automotive infrastructure yet?
Join us for our first ever Connected Cars Europe Summit and discover the strategies and techniques you will need to develop a profitable business model. Learn how to utilise your Big Data and create a network of seamless connectivity, and discover the latest developments in cyber security, autonomous driving, intelligent mobility and smart cities!
Who you will meet at Connected Cars Europe?
Meet with stakeholders from automotive OEMS and Telecoms Operators and create partnerships to develop your business model and provide users with a safer and more efficient driving experience.
Meet and network with:
- Head of M2M
- Head of Telematics
- Head of Connected Car
- Head of Cyber Security
- Head of Business Development
- Director of Strategy
- Head of Autonomous Driving
- Head of Internet of Things
- Head of Infotainment
- Head of Electronics Development
- Head of Connectivity Services
- Head of LTE and Wireless
- Head of Intelligent Mobility
- Head of Smart Cities
Top Reasons to Attend:
Hear case studies from across the Connected Car ecosystem, including OEMs, MNOs and some of the earliest autonomous driving trials. Explore and examine this massively growing industry with some of its top experts, and establish a deeper understanding of the future of automobiles.
Hot Case-Studies on our agenda include:
- Develop your Connected Car business model and ensure yourself the best ROI with Peugeot PSA Citreon
- Learn how BMW have positioned themselves to prepare for the shift towards the Connected Car and autonomous driving
- Discover techniques from the Volvo Group on how you can maximise consumer uptake for your Connected Car
- Investigate how Transport Systems Catapult are creating the first autonomous vehicle for the Smart City
- Explore how to secure your Connected Cars to build consumer trust in this new driving ecosystem with Mahindra and Mahindra
- Determine how Telematics and the Connected Car will result in a safer driving experience with insights from the Transport Research Laboratory
- Unlock new opportunities through your telematics data; hear how Orange are using their data to improve the consumer experience
- Discover how Etisalat are preparing the roads and cities for the introduction of the Connected Vehicle
With a number of interactive sessions and plenty of networking, meet other stakeholders working on the Connected Car, and discuss how best to ensure mass customer adoption of this new automobile infrastructure. Download the conference agenda now to discover more.